Re: [Exim] Scanning headers for blacklisted host

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Suresh Ramasubramanian
Para: Exim Users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Scanning headers for blacklisted host
Paul Walsh [exim-users] <05/07/01 11:16 +0100>:
> I've had a quick scan of the FAQ but couldn't see anything similar...
> We reject messages from hosts in the RBL/RSS/DUL blacklists but have, on
> occasions, received mail from such sites via MTAs which _don't_ reject.
> What I was wondering was this: Is there a way of scanning the Received
> headers to see if any of the IP addresses are blacklisted and then reject
> the message?

You might have a problem :) For example, I'm connected via a dialup which
is listed in the DUL, and relay through my ISP's smarthost, to reach your
MX. However, you parse all the received headers, see my DUL listed dialup
IP, and bounce the mail ...

Exim_filter might do what you are asking for I guess - and there are other
rulesets to clean up a lot of spam (not accepting mail from unresolvable
domains, checking that hotmail / AOL addresses don't begin with numbers or
special characters ...)

     -suresh