[Exim] Scanning headers for blacklisted host

Author: Paul Walsh
To: Exim Users
Subject: [Exim] Scanning headers for blacklisted host
I've had a quick scan of the FAQ but couldn't see anything similar...

We reject messages from hosts in the RBL/RSS/DUL blacklists but have, on
occasions, received mail from such sites via MTAs which _don't_ reject.
What I was wondering was this: Is there a way of scanning the Received
headers to see if any of the IP addresses are blacklisted and then reject
the message?

Paul Walsh

Senior Systems Administrator, Information Services,
University of Central England, BIRMINGHAM B42 2SU, UK
Tel: +44 (0)121 331 5708    Fax: +44 (0)121 356 2875