RE: [Exim] delivery stalls

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Chris Sleep
A: john, exim users
Asunto: RE: [Exim] delivery stalls
> John Ward wrote:
> hmm... if i had a beer for every asshole who thinks that they now
> how pix's
> work.. i'd be permanently pissed

Well, thanks for your great insight, that's most helpful.

Since you're obviously well versed in the ways of PIX, perhaps you can
enlighten the rest of us (and me in particular) as to the correct method for
ensuring that nothing in mailguard will interfere in SMTP transactions.
I've only attended CCPF, so I don't know the deepest ins and outs of the
smtp fixup mechanism, and since I'll be working with a couple of Pixes
shortly (with an exim hub behind), I'd like to be sure that we don't break
any of our external connectivity. If you have any useful comments, please
feel free to share them.

regards,

Chris Sleep,
The Natural History Museum