Re: [Exim] disable *all* delivery attempts

Author: Nick
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] disable *all* delivery attempts
On Tue, Jul 03, 2001 at 02:13:23PM +0100, Philip Hazel wrote:
> On Tue, 3 Jul 2001, Sheldon Hearn wrote:

> > You mean like with the queue_only configuration option or the -odq
> > command line option?
>
> ... combined with killing the daemon and restarting it with just
>
>    exim -bd

> that is, without any '-q15m' or whatever. Otherwise you'll get
> deliveries by queue runner.

"hold_domains = *" has also been suggested.

Unfortunately all of the above still allow me to type "exim -qf" and
get deliveries. I need a way to set up the config so that I can't
deliver without specifying an alternative config file on the command
line, if this is possible.

Thanks to all so far...

Nick

--