Re: [Exim] Write to spool dir

Inizio della pagina
Autore: Sheldon Hearn
To: Philip Hazel
CC: Herman Cremer, Exim
Oggetto: Re: [Exim] Write to spool dir

On Tue, 03 Jul 2001 14:44:40 +0100, Philip Hazel wrote:

> > Did I ask before whether you'd consider adding an option to disable
> > recipient address syntax validation at SMTP time? It would sure be
> > useful for CF and other equally stupid systems. :-)
>
> It's called the S flag on a rewriting rule.

That's what you said last time, and I've just taken another look. I
still can't figure out how this helps me. I have to supply a regular
expression that'll match bad addresses (hard) and then rewrite them.

This doesn't sound like it fits the requirement:

1) From a specific list of hosts
2) accept invalid RCPT TO addresses and then
3) later, generate an appropriate bounce message

Ciao,
Sheldon.