Re: [exim] - local delivery problem

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Paul
A: Philip Hazel
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] - local delivery problem
On Tue, 3 Jul 2001, Philip Hazel wrote:
>On Tue, 3 Jul 2001, Paul wrote:
>
>> mail send TO: x@foo, y@foo CC'ed to z@foo. All mail for foo domain is
>> routed to bar spool file
>>
>> Only one copy of the email is put into the bar spool file.
>
>That will be the case if you are doing the "routing" by an alias file.
>Exim does de-duplication on aliasing. In the vast majority of cases,
>this is what is wanted.
>
>> Any way to force it to put the duplicates in ?
>
>Why do you want duplicates? How does having three copies of the same
>thing, end-to-end in the same file, help?

each spool file contains mail for customer domains. They need to be able
to CC/TO their own domain in on emails (incoming and outgoing)

>Did you put that director *before* the aliasing director? And I'm not
>sure why I put in that new_address setting. What you seem to want is
>something like
>
>xxxx:
> driver = smartuser
> domains = foo
> transport = foo_transport
>
>with the transport being an appendfile that names the file.

I put it last in the list, as it is referenced from another director

Its setup like this:

incoming email -> xalias/forwards (in dbm file) -> rewrite *@*.domain to
*@domain -> rewrite *.domain to *.loginid.localdomain -> deliver to
loginid@localdomain

This setup works well, except for the removal of the duplicates.

--
Paul Verity

Email: paul@???     http://www.pc-house.co.uk
        http://www.quake.uk.net