著者: Philip Hazel
To: Paul
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] - local delivery problem
On Tue, 3 Jul 2001, Paul wrote:

> mail send TO: x@foo, y@foo CC'ed to z@foo. All mail for foo domain is
> routed to bar spool file
>
> Only one copy of the email is put into the bar spool file.

That will be the case if you are doing the "routing" by an alias file.
Exim does de-duplication on aliasing. In the vast majority of cases,
this is what is wanted.

> Any way to force it to put the duplicates in ?

Why do you want duplicates? How does having three copies of the same
thing, end-to-end in the same file, help?

The answer to the question is "don't use aliases". If you make the
routing happen directly for each address, then you'll get the
duplicates.

> I looked through the mailing list archives and found Philips reference to
> this:
>
> alias_with_duplicates:
> driver = smartuser
> transport = local_delivery_for_duplicates
> new_address = $local_part@$domain
>
> Howver once i put in the above, it still only delivers one copy of the
> mail, removing the duplicates.

Did you put that director *before* the aliasing director? And I'm not
sure why I put in that new_address setting. What you seem to want is
something like

xxxx:
driver = smartuser
domains = foo
transport = foo_transport

with the transport being an appendfile that names the file.