Re: [Exim] exim bug? child xxxxx ended: status=0xb

Author: Philip Hazel
To: robert rotman
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] exim bug? child xxxxx ended: status=0xb
On Tue, 3 Jul 2001, robert rotman wrote:

> fixed_plain:
>     driver = plaintext
>     public_name = PLAIN
>     server_condition =  \
>       ${if eq {${extract{2}{@}{$2}}} {this.domain} \
>       { \
>        ${if crypteq {$3} {${lookup mysql{select ....
>       }{ \
>        ${if crypteq {$3} ${lookup mysql{other_select ...
>       }}
>     server_set_id = $2

> i got from exim (3.:
> auth plain AHQjZXhpbTEuZ3Jhei5pbm9kZS5hdABzd3RhY2FkMTQ=
> child 16033 ended: status=0xb

Any additional information if you run that under -d9? (You could try
this test using -d9 -bh.) There don't seem to be very many debug calls
in the lookups/mysql.c code module, but more could be added to figure
out where it's crashing.

Exim shouldn't crash like that, but I can't do much if the crash
actually happens in a mysql library function.