Re: [Exim] Files Are Alterd

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Tamas TEVESZ
Para: Ben-Nes Michael
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Files Are Alterd
On Tue, 3 Jul 2001, Ben-Nes Michael wrote:

> So we opened a hotmail account for testing and asked her to sent the files
> to hotmail. all the file came just right.

what's on her end ?

look back at last week's archive, there was a thread about sendmail
doing some encoding-transformation (or sg like that, don't recall off
the top of my head).

if that doesn't help, it'd be better if you could provide some actual
infos (what leaves 'her' side, what arrives, what it should have been,
etc.)

--
[-]
"`rendes' `thread library' `unix' - ezeknek nincs kozos gyokuk" -- redax