著者: Yann Golanski
To: Tamas TEVESZ
CC: Herman Cremer, Exim
題目: Re: [Exim] where am I ?
On Tue, Jul 03, 2001 at 10:09:11AM +0200, Tamas TEVESZ quothed:
> On Tue, 3 Jul 2001, Herman Cremer wrote:
> > Is this list only for Exim developers, or does it
> > help to be subsribed if you want to learn exim in stead of sendmail.
> >
> > It seems as if I subscribed to the wrong list.
> > Where can the newbies go to get help with Exim ?
>
> that's your place. but be warned, yann will yell loud, if you ask a
> faq item :) otherwise, just go ahead.

Me? Shout? *looks afronted and badly judged...*

I worked so hard with "Sarcasm for really smart people" to get just the
right balence and now this.... *SOB*SOB*SOB*

You're welcome to post questions and such to the list, but be aware of
the FAQ that does answer a great deal of things, and of "exim -d 9
-[bt|bh]" that allows you to actually test your configuration.

--
                         www.kierun.org
Yann@???                                Use Pretty Good Privacy.