Re: [Exim] Pseudo-Anonymous Remailing

Author: Phil White
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Pseudo-Anonymous Remailing
Thank you.
Sender & X-Sender I had forgotten about. Ditto the inclusion of an originating
email address in the Message-ID.
What circumstances would X-X-Sender be added? I have not come across this
before.
Return-path is configured to point to me, therefore not applicable in this case.
Most of the others I feel are too ambiguous - do they really represent a threat?
Any user wanting total anonymity would want to use a 'real' anonymous
remailer service.