Re: [Exim] Lots of Frozen mails on my server

Author: Suresh Ramasubramanian
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Lots of Frozen mails on my server
Sanvir Singh Jham [exim-users] <29/06/01 16:46 +0530>:

> I don't think the sender_reject is working, since the mails from
> rocke2@??? is still being coming
> in and residing on my server.

> sender_reject = @@partial-lsearch*;/etc/blacklist.senders

And what does your blacklist.senders look like?

> # block rocke2@???
> norman.bay9.com: rocke2

*.bay9.com        *

or check the envelope sender ...

and restart exim after applying changes to the config file.

> flowgo.com: funonabun : updates : stoneage

flowgo.com    *  (note teh format below)

vsnl.com    linux:gtcdrom:samtec:lunkar:extractsoft:extractsoft1:digitalpages:globalcs:pauldiamonds:linit

> # block some giftlist
> planetgroupe.com: gartner

no colon after the domain!

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian <--> mallet <at> efn <dot> org