[Exim] FreeBSD 4.3 - Exim and mailer.conf

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Gordon McKee
Para: Exim-Users@Exim. Org
Asunto: [Exim] FreeBSD 4.3 - Exim and mailer.conf
Hi

Just re compiled the port /usr/ports/mail/exim/ and killed exim and it
died. Got that fixed but it stopped exim. Also there is now no exim.sh
to start exim.

It mentions some stuff about mailer.conf and after a little surfing I
found out the following:

sendmail    /usr/local/sbin/exim
send-mail    /usr/local/sbin/exim
mailq        /usr/local/sbin/exim
newaliases    /var/exim/bin/exim_newaliases
hoststat    /usr/bin/true
purgestat    /usr/bin/true

Not sure what the last two lines do - Do I need them?

Also can't find a 'exim_newaliases' anywhere shall I leave this line as
it was? - reading newaliases      /usr/libexec/sendmail/sendmail?

So my question is are these new setting for mailer.conf file correct as
I can seems to find any clue as what to change the lines to along with
the port.

Gordon