Re: [Exim] LDAP woes

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Lauri Tischler
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users@exim.org
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] LDAP woes
Somewhat clarified. It's not really ldapdn error, the lookup fails.
I want the result of ldapdn returned in $localparts_data or some other
variable so that I can extract info.

Lauri Tischler wrote:

> The lookup is here:
> local_parts = ${lookup ldapdn
> {ldap://srvr.efore.fi/??sub?(&(mail=$local_part@$domain)
> (objectclass=newPilotPerson))}}

Where the $local_part = tom.brown and $domain = efore.fi

> It appears to almost work, here is debug info
> search ended by ldap_result yielding 101
> LDAP search: returning: cn=Tomb,o=Sjarvi,organizationname=EFORE
> lookup yielded: cn=Tomb,o=Sjarvi,organizationname=EFORE
> tom.brown in "cn=Tomb,o=Sjarvi,organizationname=EFORE"? no (end of list)
> ldap_lookup director skipped: local part mismatch
>
> the ldapdn returns correct dn info but then instead of getting data
> in $localparts_data the darn thing fails

Cheers..
--
Lauri Tischler, Network Admin
Tel:    +358-9-47846331        *       Mouse movement detected      *