[Exim] backup outgoing mail

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Frank Neuber
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] backup outgoing mail
Hi list,
I need a way to setup a central backupsystem for outgoing mails.
All outgoing mails from a list of users should be backed up, e.g to an
extra mailadress user-backup@domain. It is possible to do this with header
rewriting? If so, it would be very kindly to send me the belonging rule.
Maybe there is a better way to do this ...?

Also I need an easy way to set up a central autoresponder (I know it is
the MUA part but my computer is off during holiday :-)) such as
"vacataion". Is there anybody who use "vacataion" remote via http?
Is "vacataion" the only way to setup a central autoresponder?

By the way: It is possible to change the mailbox password and the list
of forewarders via MUA or via http? Do I need an IMAP-server for this
requirements.

Uhhh, lots of questions ... I hope you can help me.

Thaks in advance,
Frank

--
     _/_/_/_/ _//   _/ Frank Neuber