[Exim] Exim w/ AmaViS not delivering.

Inizio della pagina
Autore: Jason C. Leach
To: exim-users
Oggetto: [Exim] Exim w/ AmaViS not delivering.
hi,

I just put amavis, a Anti-Virus scanner on my system to test it. It
detects and bounces mail well enough, but with the transport and director
in place Exim will not deliver local mail. It just sits in the queue. It
could be looping, or not getting marked as OK to deliver.

My amavis entries are:
# TRANSPORT....
#amavis:
# driver = pipe
# command = "/usr/sbin/amavis ${sender_address} ${pipe_addresses}"
# prefix =
# suffix =
# check_string =
# escape_string =
# for debugging change return_output to true
# return_output = false
# return_path_add = false
# user = amavis
# group = amavis
# path = "/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin"
# current_directory = "/var/amavis"

# DIRECTOR....
#amavis_director:
#condition = "${if eq {$received_protocol}{scanned-ok} {0}{1}}"
#driver = smartuser
#transport = amavis

Thanks,
j.