RE: [Exim] Solaris 2.6, Perl 5.6.1, exim 3.22 - Can't open p…

Author: Gustav H Meyer
To: Oliver.Egginger, exim-users
CC: Philip Hazel
Subject: RE: [Exim] Solaris 2.6, Perl 5.6.1, exim 3.22 - Can't open pipe
Thanx Oliver, although I haven't resolved the issue yet your
script has shed some new light on the subject.

> I remember, I had some difficulties with mail-scripts too.
> Unfortunately i don't have examines my difficulties.
> I post you a test script (see the attachment)
> which works on my system.
>
> Maybe it helps you...
> If not, throw it away.
> :)

I think I could use some of the code thanx.

If I execute your code from the commandline it works 100%.
As soon as I add "use CGI" to enable it for the web I get
the same problem. In other words there's something inside
the CGI module that does not like sending mail via exim. :)

Will investigate further.

Regards,
Gustav