Re: [Exim] Solaris 2.6, Perl 5.6.1, exim 3.22 - Can't open p…

Góra strony
Autor: Oliver Egginger
Dla: exim-users
Temat: Re: [Exim] Solaris 2.6, Perl 5.6.1, exim 3.22 - Can't open pipe
Hello,

I remember, I had some difficulties with mail-scripts too.
Unfortunately i don't have examines my difficulties.
I post you a test script (see the attachment)
which works on my system.

Maybe it helps you...
If not, throw it away.
:)

regards
Oliver

Message from thursday 28 June 2001 09:53:

Oliver Egginger
FH Giessen-Friedberg
DV-Zentrum
Wiesenstrasse 14