Re: having exim with compatible dbms cooperating with courie…

Author: Marc Haber
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: having exim with compatible dbms cooperating with courier (was: [Exim] shell command string expansion)
On Mon, 25 Jun 2001 09:21:58 +0100 (BST), Philip Hazel
<ph10@???> wrote:
>On Sun, 24 Jun 2001, Marc Haber wrote:
>> Looks like exim uses libdb3, and courier libgdbm.
>
>Exim can be built to use ndbm, db1, db2, db3, gdbm, or tdb. Your choice!

In that case, it's the Debian package maintainer's choice which
obviously isn't that easy since there seem to be some dependencies to
the dbm library that libnss uses. We are reluctant to depart from the
Debian package's way of compilation.

Greetings
Marc