Re: [Exim] Exim and OpenLDAP Configuration

Author: Oliver Egginger
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Exim and OpenLDAP Configuration
> 1. What changes have to be made to the ldap schema? (What attributes
> does Exim require?)
> 2. How do you configure multiple domains in ldap so Exim will accept
> mail for them?

I post a working configuration it to the list, see the archives.
Search for:
"LDAP with mailgroups" and
"LDAP or DB"
This two disscussion threads covers the
LDAP-Exim configuration in detail.

Please pay attention to the changes in "fh-giessen.de.schema".
I already post the new (correct) version to the list.
Search for:
"sender_verify, LDAP-Exim (Addendum)"

> 3. How does .forward functionality work with ldap data?

I don't have implement this in the moment,
but I think its easy to do, like the other "ldap"-directors.