[Exim] Exim and OpenLDAP Configuration

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Dan Fitzpatrick
A: exim-users@exim.org
Asunto: [Exim] Exim and OpenLDAP Configuration
Does anyone know of a detailed tutorial on integrating Exim with
OpenLDAP? If not, do you have any experiences you would like to share?

I have Exim and OpenLDAP running but I can't find details on getting
them to communicate. Both applications are new to me.

A few questions:

1. What changes have to be made to the ldap schema? (What attributes
does Exim require?)
2. How do you configure multiple domains in ldap so Exim will accept
mail for them?
3. How does .forward functionality work with ldap data?

I have more questions but this will get me to the next step.

I'm running RedHat 7.1.

Thanks,

Dan