Re: [Exim] deliver to two different servers

Inizio della pagina
Autore: Suresh Ramasubramanian
To: exim-users
Oggetto: Re: [Exim] deliver to two different servers
Tamas TEVESZ [exim-users] <27/06/01 19:41 +0200>:
> On Wed, 27 Jun 2001, Suresh Ramasubramanian wrote:
>
> > Does it have to be delivered at both places? If so,
> >
> > > mail1.customer.com is running Exim so I thought I would
> > > just point the MX to mail1 and use mail1 to forward to mail2.
> >
> > This is not a bad idea.
>
> you just have to do the same on mail2, and make very sure you aren't
> generating a loop.

Goes without saying that the mail1 setup has to be duplicated on mail2.
If the two machines are next to each other, they could just be nfs-shared or
something though :)

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian <--> mallet <at> efn <dot> org