Re: [Exim] deliver to two different servers

Author: Greg Skouby
To: Suresh Ramasubramanian
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] deliver to two different servers
Yeah, mail *for* customer.com (not "from customer.com" as I posted in the original)
needs to be delivered to mail1.customer.com and mail2.customer.com.
What I want to do is deliver it to mail1 and then have mail1 deliver
it to a local mailbox and then forward it on to mail2 but I am
not sure how to do that in exim.

Thanks.