[Exim] delay warning messages

Góra strony
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
Dla: exim-users
Temat: [Exim] delay warning messages
It must be summer - I'm getting piles of list related vacation and delay
warning messages.

There is a special hell for those that write broken vacation/autoreply
mailers.

As for delay warning messages, there are a lot of people on the list who
appear to have overridden the now default settings of
delay_warning_condition and their boxes send out warnings in reply to
list mail. This is not improving my mood, so I am currently intending
to write a new Mailman bounce filter to detect these and de-subscribe
the user concerned.

You have been warned!

    Nigel.
[ ----- Security is not an add-on -- security is a way of life ----- ]