RE: [Exim] Exim - Majordomo & Virtual Domains

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Gordon McKee
Para: Brad Lilly
CC: exim-users
Assunto: RE: [Exim] Exim - Majordomo & Virtual Domains
Hi

Sorry for the slow replay!!! Just got around to trying majordomo again.
Thank you very much for the info. Just one question, getting this error in
the logs

2001-06-27 10:46:19 15FBtq-000JZ5-00 <= gdmckee@???
H=(web10004.mail.yahoo.com) [216.136.130.40] P=smtp S=766
id=20010627094617.15092.qmail@???
2001-06-27 10:46:20 15FBtq-000JZ5-00 => |/usr/local/majordomo/wrapper
resend -l webupdates -C /usr/local/majordomo/lists/gdmckee.com.cf -h
gdmckee.com webupdates-out@??? <webupdates@???>
D=majordomo_aliases T=address_pipe
2001-06-27 10:46:20 15FBtq-000JZ5-00 Completed
2001-06-27 10:47:16 15FBum-000JZE-00 <= owner-webupdates@???
H=(kursk.gdmckee.local) [62.30.209.11] P=esmtp S=1325
id=20010627094558.63818.qmail@???
2001-06-27 10:47:16 15FBum-000JZE-00 == webupdates-out@???
D=majordomo_aliases defer (-18): error in alias file
/usr/local/majordomo/lists/gdmckee.com-lists.aliases: missing or malformed
local part (expected word or "<") in
"webupdates:"|/usr/local/majordomo/wrapper resend -l webupdates -C
/usr/local/majordomo/lists/gdmckee.com.cf -h gdmckee.com
webupdates-out@???""
2001-06-27 10:47:16 15FBum-000JZE-00 Frozen
2001-06-27 10:47:35 15FBv5-000JZG-00 <= owner-webupdates@???
H=(kursk.gdmckee.local) [62.30.209.11] P=esmtp S=1563
id=200106270946.f5R9kKl75217@???
2001-06-27 10:47:35 15FBv5-000JZG-00 => gdm
<webupdates-approval@???> D=localuser T=local_delivery
2001-06-27 10:47:35 15FBv5-000JZG-00 Completed

My alias file looks like this:

webupdates:"|/usr/local/majordomo/wrapper resend -l webupdates -C
/usr/local/majordomo/lists/gdmckee.com.cf -h gdmckee.com
webupdates-out@???"
webupdates-out:
:include:/usr/local/majordomo/lists/gdmckee.com-lists.aliases
owner-webupdates: gdmckee@???
webupdates-owner: owner-webupdates
owner-webupdates-out: owner-webupdates
webupdates-request: "|/usr/local/majordomo/wrapper request-answer -l
webupdates -C /usr/local/majordomo/lists/gdmckee.com.cf"
request-webupdates: webupdates-request
webupdates-approval: owner-webupdates

Can you see why I am getting the error? I can't figure out what is wrong?

Gordon