Re: [Exim] Address Re-writing

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Phil White
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Address Re-writing
Err, well actually I took into account the possibility that the headers would
not be rewritten in order! (I normally try to thrash out an answer before
posting my 'help me' requests!)

This is what I have so far managed to deduce (therefore eliminate from my
list of possible methods to achieve desired aim) :

* as the sender never has the address <username>@freeport.co.uk
    rewrite rule (1) below always fails.
* used in the rewite rule (2) below, $domain contains the SENDERS domain
    (amazing but true), therefore won't work.
    $original_domain contains nothing useful.
== presumably this is because I am rewriting using Ffrs ==
~~ therefore, I cannot achieve desired result using a rewrite rule :-(
    That leaves directors, transports & external methods.
* The obvious approach is to use headers_remove = From
    except that that doesnt remove the first line