Re: [Exim] I dont want to use smarthosts.

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Suresh Ramasubramanian
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] I dont want to use smarthosts.
Nils Ketelsen [exim-users] <26/06/01 13:00 +0200>:
> There is no reason why people shouldn't use an MX-Lookup to deliver their
> Mail if they want to do so.

I might even agree with you, if not for all the spammers thumping at my
machines direct to MX from assorted dialups, all trying to sell my users free
pr0n, titles to swampland and snake-oil medicines.

Several dialup ISPs have in fact adopted port 25 filtering (or even
redirection) FYI.

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian <--> mallet <at> efn <dot> org