Re: [Exim] sender_verify_hosts and unresolvable domains

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Marc MERLIN
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] sender_verify_hosts and unresolvable domains
On Mon, 25 Jun 2001, Marc MERLIN wrote:

> I have
> sender_verify_hosts = /etc/mail/checksender/baddomains:*
> which contains:
> !sourceforge.labs.agilent.com

<snip example showing that sourceforge.labs.agilent.com does not resolve>

> Are there hopes to get exim to parse /etc/mail/checksender/baddomains before
> doing the DNS lookup?

sender_verify_hosts specifies HOSTS from which senders are not
verified. It does not specify domains.

> (I thought the whole idea of exclusions in sender_verify_hosts was exactly
> to override domains that don't resolve, but if exim tries to resolve the
> domain first, what's the point?)

No, it overrides hosts, not domains. There actually isn't a
sender_verify_domains, but if you want a particular domain always to
verify, just stick in a router like this:

always_verify:
driver = domainlist
domains = sourceforge.labs.agilent.com
verify_sender