Re: [Exim] Mail forwading questions

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Tamas TEVESZ
A: Craig Coles
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Mail forwading questions
On Mon, 25 Jun 2001, Craig Coles wrote:

> 1) How do I forward all incoming mail for a specific domain that is not
> routed via the aliases file to a mail server behind a firewall. The 'behind
> the firewall' server obviously will not be listed in the MX records. This
> front-end Exim server filters all mail, redirects mail with aliases, and
> then needs to send the remaining non-local mail to the remote host using the
> same domain name.

internal_smtp:
driver = smtp
hosts = ${lookup{$domain} partial-lsearch {/etc/exim/router} {$value}}
hosts_override

where /etc/exim/router (certainly) looks like

domain.foo:    internal.ip.address
bar.foo:        another.ip.add.ress

and of course set these in relay_domains

> Is there a way to direct all mail for newcompany.com to an IP address
> without doing a DNS lookup? And to complicate things further, what if I

rtfm://exim manual/chapter 28: the domainlist router/route_list
(hint: `byname')

--
[-]
"`rendes' `thread library' `unix' - ezeknek nincs kozos gyokuk" -- redax