[Exim] Rewriting rules [was Exim]

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Sean Knox
A: 'Sheldon Hearn', cliff
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Rewriting rules [was Exim]
>Yep, you'd probably want something like this in the "REWRITE
>CONFIGURATION" section of the configure file:

>*@*.my.domain           $1@???            Ffrs

>This would end up doing pretty much what sendmail's DM "masquerade"
>option does.

Sheldon,
First of all, thanks for the above instruction; reading your post solved
some questions for me. :)
I'm having some difficulties after I setup some header rewriting. After
reading the Exim documentation, I added the following to the REWRITE section
of my config file to rewrite mail addressed to user@??? to
user@???:

*@cqos.com              "${if !eq {$sender_host_address}{}\
                      {$1@???}fail}" Erftbcs

Now I cannot send local mail, i.e. I can't mail my local user 'sean'; I have
to use the full email address (sean@???). I receive these errors
in the exim_main log when I attempt to send local mail:

2001-06-22 08:22:21 15DSlJ-0000PA-00 <= root@??? U=root P=local
S=317
2001-06-22 08:22:21 15DSlJ-0000PA-00 ** sean@: mail domain "" is
syntactically invalid
2001-06-22 08:22:21 15DSlJ-0000PC-00 <= <> R=15DSlJ-0000PA-00 U=root P=local
S=1106
2001-06-22 08:22:21 15DSlJ-0000PA-00 Error message sent to
root@???

I've been attempting to figure out how to masquerade hosts in Exim for some
time now; it's quite possible I changed something I shouldn't have. What am
I doing wrong? Also, while we're discussing rewriting, in 34.10 of the Exim