Re: [Exim] Mail to root error

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Yann Golanski
Para: Jaco van der Schyff
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] Mail to root error
On Thu, Jun 21, 2001 at 12:25:52PM +0200, Jaco van der Schyff quothed:
> According to exim -bt everything is fine:

Hum...

> mail:/usr/local/exim/bin# ./exim -d 11 -bt root@???
> Exim version 3.16 debug level 11 uid=0 gid=0
> Berkeley DB: Sleepycat Software: DB 2.4.14: (6/2/98)
> Caller is an admin user
> Caller is a trusted user
> sender address = root@???
> Address testing: uid=0 gid=0 euid=0 egid=0
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
> Testing root@???
> netmpu.co.za in local_domains? yes (matched netmpu.co.za)
> netmpu.co.za in percent_hack_domains? no (end of list)
> address root@???
> local_part=root domain=netmpu.co.za
> domain is local
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
> directing root@???
> calling scanmails director
> queued for scanmails transport: local_part=root domain=netmpu.co.za
> errors_to=NULL
> domain_data=NULL local_part_data=NULL
> scanmails director succeeded for root
> root@???
> deliver to root in domain netmpu.co.za
> director = scanmails, transport = scanmails
> search_tidyup called

Can you post your scanmails transport and director?

It seems to me that root should be handled by an alias file, and thus
you should have the alias director at the start of the file director
configuration. Remember that order does matter there.

--
                         www.kierun.org
Yann@???                                Use Pretty Good Privacy.