RE: [Exim] Trouble with exim <-> TREND Micro viruswall

Inizio della pagina
Autore: Hana Breyer Priselac
To: 'Suresh Ramasubramanian', S. Joel Bernstein
CC: exim-users
Oggetto: RE: [Exim] Trouble with exim <-> TREND Micro viruswall
Hi,

It just so happens that I know people working at pliva.hr (worked there
before). Wiruswall is something running with sendmail, on Linux. Wiruswall
is probablly broken since I have no other problems with exim, and they have
a lot of others with their solution.
Still, I would like to help them realise their problem, and help my users
send mail to pliva.hr domain.
Asking for too much from exim (not wiruswall) list.
Thanks anyway,

Hana