Re: [Exim] Trouble with exim <-> TREND Micro viruswall

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Suresh Ramasubramanian
To: S. Joel Bernstein
CC: Hana Breyer Priselac, exim-users
題目: Re: [Exim] Trouble with exim <-> TREND Micro viruswall
S. Joel Bernstein [exim-users] <21/06/01 09:53 +0100>:
> If so, the remote mailer is broken, since the RFC's clearly state that the
> mailer should auth/give helo, then give MAIL FROM: <me@???>
>                RCPT TO: <you@???>
>                 DATA
> or some such (excuse sleep-befuddled brain) - the remote mailer appears to
> be b0rking the MAIL line....

Quite likely. That error is returned by wall.pliva.hr

mjollnir:~ telnet wall.pliva.hr 25
Trying 195.29.208.9...
Connected to wall.pliva.hr.
Escape character is '^]'.
220 viruswall.pliva.hr Sendmail ready.
quit
221 Closing connection

Viruswall suggests some kind of b0rken smtp firewall here, the sort usually
found in several NT shops where my friends happen to work :(

     -suresh

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian <--> mallet <at> efn <dot> org