Re: [Exim] New exim 3.30 deb set

Góra strony
Autor: Marc MERLIN
Dla: Nigel Metheringham
CC: exim-users
Stare tematy: [Exim] New exim 3.30 RPM set
Temat: Re: [Exim] New exim 3.30 deb set
On Tue, Jun 19, 2001 at 04:17:55PM +0100, Nigel Metheringham wrote:
> I have run off another set of RPMs for the 3.30 release.

and I've also done a 3.30 deb set for my servers :-)

As a reminder, the official debian maintainer is Mark Baker, and I merely
forked off a while ago to build packages with the features I needed,
including SSL, multiple DB and ldap support.
Those are the deb I used on my machines, and they may not be fit for you.

ftp://ftp.valinux.com/pub/people/merlin/exim-3.30-woody/

Things that might be of interest to others are:
- improved eximstats (I already posted the patches here)
- daily and weekly eximstats reports with appropriate log rotation
- Makefile in /etc/mail to support exim.conf.master that you edit and that
gets pushed to exim.conf when exim is restarted.

Marc

Home page: http://marc.merlins.org/ | Finger marc_f@??? for PGP key