[Exim] New exim 3.30 RPM set

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
Para: exim-users
Tópicos Novos: Re: [Exim] New exim 3.30 deb set
Assunto: [Exim] New exim 3.30 RPM set
I have run off another set of RPMs for the 3.30 release.

The differences between these and the ones from yesterday are:-
  - back to using exim/exim as the base uid/gid
    (puts an exim user and group onto your system for this,
    if one already exists it is relocated to uid/gid=93
    which I am not over happy about but it has to be defined
    numerically in the build file).
  - patch for buffer overflow added
  - system filter updated to current

    Nigel.