Re: [Exim] How to add content to mail with a filter

Author: Yann Golanski
To: Joe Frost
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] How to add content to mail with a filter
On Tue, Jun 19, 2001 at 11:17:27AM +0100, Joe Frost quothed:
> I would like to add content to certain mails as they pass through Exim, the
> need is as follows:

Yuck! this is not exim's job.... but...

>[...]
> I've looked at the filter documentation and have also built and used several
> simple filters in the past but nothing that attempted to manipulate messages
> to this extent so I could do with a couple of pointers to get me started
> assuming that it is possible to do the above.

Perl. Sadly, it's the best way to do that. Pipe the message to a perl
script that does what you want and re-insert it.

--
                         www.kierun.org
Yann@???                                Use Pretty Good Privacy.