RE: [Exim] SMTP Auth. a few questions...

Autor: Tamas TEVESZ
A: Derrick MacPherson
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: RE: [Exim] SMTP Auth. a few questions...
On Mon, 18 Jun 2001, Derrick MacPherson wrote:

> Sorry, sent this as HTML the first time..

> unsure and not clear on. is the users login id and password (shadow)
> being used for this authentication? I have seen in the mailing list

you can define your own databases, be it a dbm, flatfile, sql, ldap,
whatever; or use pam, if you like, which gives you a practically
unlimited number of possibilities.

ps. oh, sorry posted misleading information for the first time *grin*

SCNR,

--
[-]
"`rendes' `thread library' `unix' - ezeknek nincs kozos gyokuk" -- redax