Re: [Exim] Release of Exim 3.30 - RPMS

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
Para: exim-users
Temas antigos: [Exim] Release of Exim 3.30
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Release of Exim 3.30 - RPMS
On 18 Jun 2001 13:52:30 +0100, Philip Hazel wrote:
> I have just released Exim 3.30:

To follow this up I have finally got my exim rpm set updated - in fact I
have generated both 3.22 + bugfixes and 3.30 versions.

The rpm packaging is still reasonably experimental, but seems to be
working fine - if it installs you are OK. Make sure you read the
readme.txt file in that directory for other information on how they are
packaged.

People upgrading may find that the UID/GID used by exim is different - I
followed the Red Hat lead. This can have effects like logs and spool
directory being owned by the wrong ids.

Let me know of problems.
Packages are at
    ftp://ftp.exim.org/rpms-for-exim/