[Exim] exim webmin module

Author: Jon Wilson
To: exim-users, webadmin-list
CC: Julien Goodwin, Woody, Chris Andrews
Subject: [Exim] exim webmin module
Hi folks,

Is anyone interested in helping develop an Exim module for Webmin? As far
as I can tell, there currently isn't one.

I have been installing and running Exim for over a year now at various
sites. We wish to give certain users at these sites *some* control over
their mail server. Webmin's excellent interface and access control
mechanisms makes it ideal for this.

I am an experienced Perl programmer, but any comments from Exim & Webmin
developers and gurus about the design of such a module would be more than
welcome. I expect there will be plenty of things non-Perl people could
help with too, for instance testing, documentation and
internationalisation.

I have put together a bit of code to get things started, which you can
download from

    http://www.phuq.co.uk/exim-webmin/

Comments, suggestions and help are all *very* welcome!

Anyway, here's seeing if anyone else thinks this is a good idea (or
indeed, a really bad one!) and we'll take it from there.

Jon

--
Jon Wilson                                     http://www.netsw.co.uk
Net S.W. Ltd, Bath, UK                            Tel. (07776) 137939