Re: [Exim] Q: Smarthost and two smtp-hosts by IP?

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Jari Lammi
Para: Bart van Dommelen, [Exim]
Assunto: Re: [Exim] Q: Smarthost and two smtp-hosts by IP?
Hi,

> This could also be a dns problem. Do you have any forwarders configured in
> your own dns server ? If so, please advise the isdn4linux docs.

Actually I haven't finished yet configuring my own nameserver. Till now I've
just placed the most wanted ampr.org -addresses in /etc/hosts.

> I also would advise you to use routelist "byname" instead of "bydns_a"
> because you use a dialup connection.

  smarthost:
    driver = domainlist
    transport = remote_smtp
    route_list = * "${if
match{$domain}{\\.ampr\\.org\$}{oh2rbi-1.ampr.org}{smtp.helsinki.fi}}"
byname

It seems to skip now DNS-lookup from dialup-line (if online), which is a
good thing. Smarthost started working as soon as I corrected the regular
expression mispellings, after Philip's instructions.

Even though I have a dialup line, the 44.n.n.n space is continously
available all the time.

> And, as Philip mentioned, the routers can be done easier. For example:
>
> oh2rbi_1ampr_org:
> driver = domainlist
> transport = remote_smtp
> route_list = "oh2rbi-1.ampr.org 123.456.789.012 byname"
>
> smarthost:
> driver = domainlist
> transport = remote_smtp
> route_list = "* 123.456.789.013 byname"

I didn't quite understand this one. Where do you tell exim to use
oh2rbi_1ampr_org instead of smarthost -entry?

Regards,
Jari Lammi