Re: [Exim] How to Secure SMTP/POP transaction

Góra strony
Autor: richard
Dla: exim-users
Temat: Re: [Exim] How to Secure SMTP/POP transaction
only a question why leave it up to the users to encrypt there data, shouldnt
there be a way for the sysadmin to do that too? I mean if I were responsible
for maintaining tight security over a lan with access to a the internet for
email, shouldnt i be able to make all of the email traffic become encrypted
BY DEFAULT and something that the user cant handle?

ok i guess thats a multipart question
Richard Reynolds
Richard.Reynolds@???