[Exim] intercepting prohibition message

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Alexey Promokhov
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] intercepting prohibition message
Is there a way to intercept prohibition message that Exim receive from
remote host when relaying to it?

I'm running a small home LAN server, having dialup connection to Internet.
Relaying outgoint mail via my ISP's relay is possible, but it is more
preferrabe to relay via MX of target host, so I'm using the lookuphost
router. But some hosts are cheching source IP address against DULSM
(dialups.mail-abuse.org). So these hosts refusing mail from my host. They
are usually send a prohibition message with code 550, and refers to
dialups.mail-abuse.org in message.

So, could Exim check a prohibition message for substring, and do some things
according check result? It should not bounce a message, but pass it to next
router (which should route message to relay of my provider), and optionally
add current relay to local list of relays that using DULSM.

Thanks in advance!

--
Alexey Promokhov <ayp(at)ayp.msk.ru>, 2:5020/1513@FidoNet