Re: [Exim] Checking Router

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Sheldon Hearn
A: Nitin Salvi
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Checking Router

On Thu, 14 Jun 2001 14:02:18 +0200, Sheldon Hearn wrote:

> Sounds like an easy job for a system filter, although I've only just
> learned how to use them myself. If you don't get better help from
> someone else, try this untested system filter:

Actually, using a system filter wasn't such a hot idea as presented,
because it would bounce _all_ mail that didn't contain the disclaimer.

Still, you could play around with the processing condition, e.g.

---- snip
# Exim filter
#
if error_message then finish endif

# Beware, sender addresses are easily forged. Consider testing
# $sender_host_address instead.
#
if $sender_address ends ".vid.com"
then
finish
endif

if $message_body_end contains "This message does not include any \
information that is classified as VID Confidential or VID Secret"
then
finish
else
fail
endif
---- snip

My gut tells me there's a better approach. Hopefully someone else will
suggest it.

Ciao,
Sheldon.