Re: [Exim] Creating Mailing Groups

Góra strony
Autor: Suresh Ramasubramanian
Dla: Exim-Users (E-mail)
Temat: Re: [Exim] Creating Mailing Groups
Gary van Blerk [exim-users] <13/06/01 17:43 +0200>:

> I have a Linux server running Debian 2.2 and Exim 3.12-10.
> My clients run Outlook 98 on a citrix server and send
> and recieve their mail through the linux server. I would like
> to know if it is possible to create mail groups. one for users
> allowed to relay through the server and one allowed to send
> local mail only.

Have you considered a simple SMTP firewall of sorts, with two exim machines?
The external machine can filter out any users you don't want sending
outbound mail.

This will especially help if you have users who keep switching workstations
to bypass your filters.

You might also want to do something which prevents users from changing their
e-mail address. Try http://www.squirrelmail.org for a rather good webmail
app.

     -suresh

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian <--> mallet <at> efn <dot> org