Re: [Exim] Rewriting all recipient addresses from a given ho…

Góra strony
Autor: Sheldon Hearn
Dla: Steve Haslam
CC: exim-users
Temat: Re: [Exim] Rewriting all recipient addresses from a given host

On Wed, 13 Jun 2001 19:15:22 +0100, Steve Haslam wrote:

> > What should I read? I've tried the FAQ and have skimmed the filter
> > specification and the manual section on rewrites. I think my answer
> > lies somewhere in one of these two?
>
> Could you put sth like
>
> if "$sender_address" matches "something" then
> save /var/spool/mailaux/foo//
> finish
> endif

Something like that. I now find out that it's a group of people, not
one mailbox, so I'll probably use deliver instead of mail. Also,
I'll probably want sender_host_address to avoid any nasty DNS-related
surprises.

So that just goes into the file that I point message_filter
at? The manual says that I should set an appropriate
message_filter_..._transport option if the filter generates any
deliveries, but none of them seem to be appropriate. Should I be using
message_filter_reply_transport?

Thanks for the help! I'm still wading through the Exim mail on my
cover-to-cover mission. Filtering is still a bit of a dark art to me.

Ciao,
Sheldon.