Re: [Exim] Failed to open waitremotedb

Góra strony
Autor: Philip Hazel
Dla: hanasaki
CC: exim-users
Temat: Re: [Exim] Failed to open waitremotedb
On Tue, 12 Jun 2001, hanasaki wrote:

> This failure periodically shows up in my syslog:
>
> /var/spool/exim/wait-remote_smtp: invalid argument
>
> Could someone help resolve this?

This is a problem with the interface to your DBM library. This kind of
error can be caused by inconsistencies between the db.h header and the
actual library. Another possibility is that you compiled Exim for one
release of DB and the system is actually running with a different
release (the API has changed between different DB releases).

There is a discussion of DBM libraries in the file doc/dbm.discuss.txt
in the Exim distribution.