Re: [Exim] filtering during the data phase

Author: Łukasz Grochal
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] filtering during the data phase
Philip Hazel <ph10@???> writes:

> Have you noticed the $message_headers variable? That will give you all
> the headers without your having to mess with the format of the -H file.

I must have omitted it somehow. Or perhaps I assumed it converts
newlines to spaces just like $message_body does? Nevertheless this
makes reassembling a bit easier.

BTW, I'd like to ask everybody to take a look at and comment on
http://www.rotfl.eu.org/exim/. It's probably the simpliest virus
scanner possible. It uses Kaspersky Lab's AVP working in background
in daemon mode (and communicates with it via UNIX socket). It fully
relies on AVP's ability to scan MIME encoded messages. The code should
be self explanatory and it makes use of exim's perl extension. It also
proved to be quite lightweight on a system that processes quite a bunch
of big attachments every day.

--
(-) Łukasz Grochal                                  lukie@???
                                                  (for PGP key visit:)