Re: [Exim] filtering during the data phase

Góra strony
Autor: Łukasz Grochal
Dla: Philip Hazel
CC: Phil Chambers, exim-users
Temat: Re: [Exim] filtering during the data phase
Philip Hazel <ph10@???> writes:

> After DATA, one has access to $h_xxx: and $message_body. This doesn't
> quite give all you want, but comes close.

If it's possible to accept or reject messages after DATA basing on
string expansions and embedded perl (and -H, -D files in spool to be
exact), that'll be just what is needed to have exim reject virus mail
in transaction stage (as opposite to - say - system filter). And as we
talk about problems with filtering: are there any chances to have
_whole_ message, including (possibly rewritten?) headers, in -D files
for the next major revision? I find reassembling messages before
performing virus scans and other actions on them the most time
consuming stage of the process (well, OK - the second, just after
unpacking MIME with Perl's MIME::Parser) and for now I've found only
one program (namely, Kaspersky's AVP) that works fine with just
bodies.

--
(-) Łukasz Grochal                                  lukie@???
                                                  (for PGP key visit:)