Re: [Exim] Overhaul of FreeBSD port for Exim

Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Sheldon Hearn
CC: Randy Bush, exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Overhaul of FreeBSD port for Exim
On Mon, 11 Jun 2001, Sheldon Hearn wrote:

> On Mon, 11 Jun 2001 05:56:40 MST, Randy Bush wrote:
>
> > eximon might have
> >     MENU_EVENT='<Btn1Down>'
> >     ACTION_OUTPUT=no
> >     MENU_EVENT=${EXIMON_MENU_EVENT-'<Btn1Down>'}
> > but that may just be my usage style.

> That's something I'd much rather Philip change in the distribution
> (or not). I don't really want the port to introduce look'n'feel
> differences.

I could consider ACTION_OUTPUT=NO for Exim 4 - I personally like it, and
think it should have been the default (but it was added later, therefore
compatibly). However, I don't want to make Btn1Down the menu button
because that would override the standard cut-and-paste use of button 1.