RE: [Exim] Exim 4 planning

Góra strony
Autor: Philip Hazel
Dla: John Horne
CC: exim-users
Temat: RE: [Exim] Exim 4 planning
On Fri, 8 Jun 2001, John Horne wrote:

> Attached is a text copy of the Jan 15/16 document. Whether it is the
> 'latest' or not we will probably have to wait for Philip's return :-)

I took it off the ftp site because the planning had moved on quite a way
in subsequent discussions, so I felt it was becoming misleading. Since
then, I've done some of the implementation and that old document is now
very out-of-date in detail. (And other things have been discussed and
have got onto the list.)

I don't want to spend too much time on issuing a revised document,
because details may still change as implementation proceeds, but perhaps
it might be a good idea to have something available. When I've cleared
the backlog of mail and got 3.30 finally released, I will edit the
document to give *brief* descriptions of what has been done so far, and
leave a list of other things that I'm planning.